- The term 'Bot Construction Group' or 'Bot Construction Limited' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website, Bot Construction Limited, whose registered office is 1224 Speers Road, Oakville, Ontario, Canada, L6L 2X4. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
©Copyright. All of the material provided in this Web site is the sole property of Bot Construction Limited, unless otherwise noted, and cannot be duplicated in whole or in part without the express written permission of Bot Construction Limited, its legal Representatives, or in the case of materials noted as being owned by others, by the owners of such material, unless for individual use. Duplication in whole or in part for distribution for sale is prohibited. All rights reserved. All text, graphics, audio and video files and other content on this Web site is either owned by Bot Construction Limited, or permission to use has been obtained.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licenced to us, unless otherwise noted. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Province of Ontario and/or the federal laws of Canada.
- Access to the FTP website is only available by express authorization of Bot Construction Limited and to those that have been assigned an account along with a user ID and password for this account.
- By your use of the FTP site you agree to abide by and to be bound by the terms and conditions identified in Bot Construction Limited's Website Usage Terms and Conditions. You further agree that in being assigned an FTP account and in using this private access FTP site, you:
- are the sole user of that account;
- are responsible for the user ID and password for that account;
- will under no circumstances allow the user ID and password to be shared with anyone not authorized to use the FTP service, or use the service for anything other than the permitted and originally intended business use;
- may be granted access to one or more directories and you are restricted to only those directories;
- are responsible for protecting the confidentiality and propriety of any documents or other material reviewed, downloaded or copied from the FTP site by you; and
- are responsible for all content placed in the assigned directories.
Bot Construction Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Bot Construction Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
We may collect the following information:
We require this information for the following reasons:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- employer name and contact information
- work experience or history
- personal information such as preferences and interests
- other information relevant to the stated purpose for which we have asked for information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- To use your information to contact you for potential employment purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
We may use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (“PIPEDA”). A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Bot Construction Limited at 1224 Speers Road, Oakville, Ontario, L6L 2X4.If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.