Surface Mining, Industrial and Commercial Site Preparation
For industrial, commercial, and residential site development – work that is equipment dependent, schedule driven, and subject to extensive local and regulatory approvals – we bring our clients an unsurpassed compliment of relevant experience, knowledge, and critical resources.
We understand the need for the seamless integration of operations with the overall project plan and schedule, and we have experience working with public and private clients to support project commitments to stakeholders.
Bot operates one of the largest heavy equipment fleets in Ontario. Our telemetrically supported equipment management approach facilitates real-time utilization monitoring, maintenance scheduling and redundancy planning, to eliminate downtime and maximize efficiency. We know how to effectively deploy the full compliment of labour and equipment resources in any manner of locator or terrain.
- Large capacity, grade control assisted equipment
- GPS supported fleet monitoring and reporting
- Drone supported survey
- Experienced superintendents
- P6 supported scheduling
- Licensed operators
- On-site mechanics
- Haul road planning, permitting
- Excess materials management
- Full-service, automated maintenance scheduling
- Quality, Health & Safety and Environment Management Program