- The term ‘Bot Construction Group’ or ‘Bot Construction Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, Bot Construction Limited, whose registered office is 1224 Speers Road, Oakville, Ontario, Canada, L6L 2X4. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
2. Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licenced to us, unless otherwise noted. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Province of Ontario and/or the federal laws of Canada.
©Copyright. All of the material provided in this Web site is the sole property of Bot Construction Limited, unless otherwise noted, and cannot be duplicated in whole or in part without the express written permission of Bot Construction Limited, its legal Representatives, or in the case of materials noted as being owned by others, by the owners of such material, unless for individual use. Duplication in whole or in part for distribution for sale is prohibited. All rights reserved. All text, graphics, audio and video files and other content on this Web site is either owned by Bot Construction Limited, or permission to use has been obtained.
4. FTP Site Usage Terms and Conditions
- Access to the FTP website is only available by express authorization of Bot Construction Limited and to those that have been assigned an account along with a user ID and password for this account.
- By your use of the FTP site you agree to abide by and to be bound by the terms and conditions identified in Bot Construction Limited’s Website Usage Terms and Conditions. You further agree that in being assigned an FTP account and in using this private access FTP site, you:
- are the sole user of that account;
- are responsible for the user ID and password for that account;
- will under no circumstances allow the user ID and password to be shared with anyone not authorized to use the FTP service, or use the service for anything other than the permitted and originally intended business use;
- may be granted access to one or more directories and you are restricted to only those directories;
- are responsible for protecting the confidentiality and propriety of any documents or other material reviewed, downloaded or copied from the FTP site by you; and
- are responsible for all content placed in the assigned directories.