Works for 28 structures and Highway 401 realignment for the Hwy 407 East Phase 1 Extension, a 20.3 km extension of Hwy 407 from Brock Rd. at Pickering to Harmony Road, Oshawa, and construction of a new, four-lane, 10 km divided highway (Hwy 412) connecting Hwy 407 East to Hwy 401, east of Lake Ridge Road, Whitby. Works including 8 twin structures, substructure for a CP Rail bridge at Rossland Road West, and tie in structures for the new West Durham Link/Hwy 401 interchange at Whitby. Works were performed under subcontract to 407ECGP.
- Realignment of Hwy 401 over 4.75 km, from Salem Road to west of Brock Street
- Substructure and deck for 28, 1-6 span structures, including 8 twin structures and the freeway-to-freeway interchange at Hwy 401/new Hwy 412
- Installation of piers and abutments for a 110m, 3-span steel girder CP Rail bridge north of Rossland Road West
- Excavation/embankment (2.1 million m3) and aggregate supply (1.2 million t) and placement, over 600,000 m2 area and 7 km of new highway 412ara
- Installation of 4.6 m storm sewers and features, catch basins, man holes, 25 km of subdrain, stormwater management ponds, temporary retaining walls